Open to explore, Monday - Sunday, 11am - 4pm
- 2Pac imported cabinetry with soft close
- Stone benchtops to kitchen and laundry
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- 90cm gas cook top, 90cm glass canopy rangehood
- 60cm electric oven
- Quality sinks, tapware, and fittings
- Semi frameless shower screen
- Mirrored shaving cabinet
- Split system A/C to all living and bedrooms
- Fans to all living areas and bedrooms
- Built in robes to all bedrooms, walk in robe to master
- 600x600 porcelain tiles to all living areas
- Carpet to all bedrooms.
- Clothesline and Letterbox
- 1 coat swirl render
- 65m2 sealed exposed aggregate driveway and path to porch
- Safety screens to all sliding windows and glass doors
- High quality locks
- Cyclone rated panel lift remote control lock up garage
- Instant gas hot water system
- LED lighting throughout
- R3.0 Roof insulation to all living areas
- Clear glazing
- Full structural warranty 6 years 6 months
- 12 month defects period
- After sales service
David McCoy Homes presents The Mount Vue design, at Lot 709 Crater Elbow, Mount Peter Residential Estate.
Reflecting all that encompasses affordable functionality with no compromise on stylish, quality inclusions.
Offering 4 bedrooms + media room + study nook, you will enjoy the well appointed kitchen with its stone tops and spacious butlers pantry, overlooking the open plan living and dining zones flowing freely to the patio area.
The master suite features a modern ensuite with double basin vanity, roomy shower and walk in robe.
A family bathroom with its own tub, separate shower, vanity and tall boy storage unit caters for beds 2,3 & 4. The study nook is handily placed nearby whilst the media room is right up the front, so could easily be utilized as a home office.
The internal laundry is spacious with bench areas and cupboards, whilst the hallway walk in linen storage is a great value add.
Located in the family friendly and progressive Mount Peter community, why not build your family’s future here.